Also on the blog post docket for the week: Moon hops in on a post with me; plus I GOT NEW SNEAKERS!!! Can you tell that I may or may not be mildly to moderately excited for this prospect? Guessing game: what did I buy?
|Could it be one of these? Is this a trick question?|
Did I stick with the same model as before?!
Anyway. Now for the reason you're really here: the roundup.
- Through Heather's Looking Glass has a the hookup for a custom running tutu - and your money goes to a great cause!
- Speaking of things you wear while running, Pink Elephant on Parade has something to say about running shorts that I proudly cosign.
- Hold the phone - you can run a marathon in Antarctica? Fairytales and Fitness has the scoop.
- Road Runner Girl highlights some really funny runner e-cards.
- Running at Disney points of some new runDisney merchandise at disneystore.com. In related news, I just started my Christmas list.
- Pumkpin to Princess attempts to answer that age-old question: do slow runners have any place in the racing world? (Yes. Duh. Silly Complainypants McGees!)
- Dad runs Disney discusses training fuel, something I for one am still working on figuring out.
- And to counteract all that exercise, here is a cupcake parfait full of icing that I want more than any other foodstuff ever, courtesy of the irrepressible Disney Food Blog.