|TEASER TEASER TEASER TEASER WOOOOO|
Naturally, though, I prefer to run with music when I can. This week I went for a little Radiohead, with an emphasis on "Black Star" and "Electioneering." Fitter, happier, more productive!
What next? Oh, right, links:
- SO MANY DISNEYLAND HALF POSTS I CAN'T EVEN. Expo! Meetup! Kids' races! 5K! 10K! Half! Dumbo! Live, Run, Grow! AllEars! Just Me and My Running Shoes! Half Crazy Mama! We Run Disney! Disney Every Day! Eat, Sleep, runDisney! Running at Disney! The runDisney blog! If I've missed a good one, please let me know - I probably missed it in the shuffle. Or it's possible I haven't even gotten to it yet; I STILL haven't slogged all the way through last week's Feedly!
- Need to cleanse the palate? Here's a race that wasn't at Disneyland from Running for the Prize.
- Feet Dominating Pavement shows you how to get better race photos of yourself.
- Royal Runner talks costuming.
- The Runner's Guide to WDW points out the importance of social media when running Disney.
- After all that, I'd say we deserve a cookie. Over at A Pinch of Pixie Dust, Miss Emma is decorating her own at Boma!
For those of you who are following the saga of Moon's mother, she is, to my knowledge, still in the hospital, but I haven't heard anything new regarding the state of her health. I have gotten a few emails and texts from Moon about other subjects, and she seems to be in an okay mood, so it seems things are at least holding steady. I have forwarded all well-wishing comments along and I know she appreciates them. Here's hoping things improve and she can come back to us! :)
Don't forget, you can follow us on Twitter @fairestrunofall. To see how our training is going, check out Jenn's dailymile here and Moon's dailymile here. If you have any questions for us, leave a comment or email us at email@example.com. See ya real soon!