But I was rewarded on Friday with a completely different kind of workout: traipsing around a theme park! No, sadly, not a Disney park, but the best I can do locally - Busch Gardens Williamsburg. I even braved a vertical drop coaster (good times!) and my first real haunted house ever (WHY?????). More on that later this week too.
Speaking of Disney parks: I KNOW that the Avatar announcement was made. I know it's pretty much definitely going to happen now. I know that I need to read all the details to keep up to date on Disney parks, my favorite things ever. I just... I don't want to talk about it, okay? I... I don't want to talk about it.
So let's forget that ever happened. On to the roundup!
- More from people who aren't at ALL sure about this whole haunted house thing: Inside the Magic sent some timid souls to Universal Studios Hollywood Horror Nights. I feel ya, boys.
- The Runner's Guide to WDW isn't sold on runDisney's Pasta in the Park Party. Might be worth a try someday, just to see...
- Just starting your runDisney journey? The DisBroads will walk you through it.
- Margaritas, Miles, and the Mouse talks about the runDisney corral system.
- Pink Elephant on Parade has thoughts on running in a tutu.
- We Run Disney has tapering advice - Lord knows I could use it...
- The Disney Food Blog reviews the new cake cups in Fantasyland. Basically it is a cup of frosting. Basically I need it.
- Disney Tourist Blogs says nice things about my beloved Animal Kingdom. I SAID I DON'T WANT TO TALK ABOUT IT.
Don't forget, you can follow us on Twitter @fairestrunofall. To see how our training is going, check out Jenn's dailymile here and Moon's dailymile here. If you have any questions for us, leave a comment or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. See ya real soon!