Awww, I kid, I kid - I've read about some positive experiences too, so I'm prepared to give it the ol' post-college try. The only bit that makes me sad is that I can't get my FasstPass+ all set up. I'm running into the same issue that Katherine of Food Fitness Fantasy has had: we're both of us saving up all our Disney Visa points to buy tickets while at the parks, so we've got nothing to link to our bands for the time being. Oh well. I'll just have to jump on the app as soon as I can!
|36 MORE DAYS. (Source)|
Musically, I've been ALL ABOUT the full show soundtrack for The Festival of the Lion King because I FREAKING LOVE The Festival of the Lion King. If you've never seen FotLK, I demand that you make it Priority One for your next trip. Do it do it do it!
Now that all my edicts are out of the way, it's time for the roundup, no?
- This is Halloween! The Affordable Mouse shares some haunted tales from Cast Members.
- Live, Run, Grow shows us how to get our race-day gear organized.
- The Main Street Gazette cautions us to stay on designated trails when running at WDW. Stay safe!
- Peer inside the mind of a marathoner on race day with Pink Elephant on Parade.
- Running the Wine and Dine Half for the first time? We Run Disney explains it all.
- The DisBroads school us on how to get into a sold-out runDisney race.
- The Runner's Guide to WDW features Gail Savidge, earner of 50 runDisney medals. Someday!
- Running with Pixies runs 4 Logan!
- The Disney Tourist Blog really wants to you to read their Tokyo Disney trip report. Not that I think you'll need much convincing.
Don't forget, you can follow us on Twitter @fairestrunofall. To see how our training is going, check out Jenn's dailymile here and Moon's dailymile here. If you have any questions for us, leave a comment or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. See ya real soon!