Half-joking, I declared that I would have to borrow them for the Tinker Bell Half Marathon, and she replied with an enthusiastic YOU CAN TOTALLY DO THAT! So I now have wings, if I want them, and my boss reliably informs me that the wings would be the perfect color for a resident of Pixie Hollow known as Iridessa. I'm taking her word for it.
Dear Leasing Office,
FIX THE TREADMILLS. THEY ARE NOW BOTH BROKEN. IF YOU DO NOT FIX THEM POST-HASTE, I WILL DO NOTHING IMMEDIATELY. I WILL BIDE MY TIME. BUT WHEN THE ALIENS COME, I'M VOLUNTEERING YOU AS GUINEA PIGS FOR THEIR OTHERWORLDLY EXPERIMENTATION.
Yours until the final frontier,
- Create a perfect race costume with Just Me and My Running Shoes.
- Fantastic fitsperation from Prairie Princess Runners!
- Carrots 'n Cake helps us tackle that long run.
- We Run Disney acknowledges - and conquers - the fear of group running.
- Headed for a night race? MousePlanet has tips for tackling runDisney night races, but a lot of advice is applicable to night racing generally.
- As a DC denizen, I have to share this Theme Park Insider post on the Disney/Obamacare/shutdown connection.
- And finally, the Disney Hipsters go to Hershey Park. YOU'LL NEVER GUESS WHERE I WAS ON SATURDAY. More later this week!
Don't forget, you can follow us on Twitter @fairestrunofall. To see how our training is going, check out Jenn's dailymile here and Moon's dailymile here. If you have any questions for us, leave a comment or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. See ya real soon!