GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS.
I LEAVE FOR WALT DISNEY WORLD ON WEDNESDAY.
|My preferred mode of travel.|
I think I covered training pretty well in my post about running in the cold. As for music, well... I've been familiar with Garfunkel and Oates ever since one of the members guest starred on Scrubs. That was awhile ago, though, and I hadn't thought about them for quite some time until a friend of mine started playing their music videos at random. Long story short, I've been running to this all week. (Um, maybe NSFW?)
- For those of you that can take the frigid air, Dad runsDisney has suggestions on cold weather running gear.
- Run the Great Wide Somewhere discusses my great nemesis: tapering.
- Fairytales and Fitness talks runner's fuel.
- Pink Elephant on Parade makes me run to pop music and love it. Her love's affecting my reality.
- Food Fitness Fantasy tackles the problem with fitspiration.
- Live, Run, Grow encourages us to take care of our feet.
- This Happy Place spotlights Julie Andrews, otherwise known as The Greatest Person Ever.
- Your Highway in the Sky explores the relationship between Disney and my and Moon's beloved Doctor.
Don't forget, you can follow us on Twitter @fairestrunofall. To see how our training is going, check out Jenn's dailymile here and Moon's dailymile here. If you have any questions for us, leave a comment or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. See ya real soon!