NO I WAS NOT THERE FOR THE SUPERB OWL. I refuse to acknowledge the Superb Owl until it becomes an actual superb owl. My ballet studio went there to see the New York City Ballet perform AWESOME pieces including one of my all-time favorites, Union Jack. And THEN the next morning we took class with one of their dancers. Also I ate the greatest black and white cookie ever and bought a one-of-a-kind handmade necklace in a random flea market because New York just has that kind of stuff lying around. What did YOU do over the weekend? :D
|In the immortal words of Mark Twain: Behold, the proud Scots. (source)|
I have gotten minimal sleep and just spent four hours on a bus and I wish to go to bed, so we're heading directly to the roundup. Check back tomorrow for more of our Disneyland trip report!
- Margaritas, Miles, and the Mouse discusses the future of runDisney meetups. I'm so sad we missed the era of free, exclusive meets. :(
- Elbowglitter has some worthy thoughts on the downside of cataloguing our meals publicly.
- I love this Nelson Mandela running quote from Run the Great Wide Somewhere. I myself have little natural aptitude for athletics - but I have the will to run.
- Prairie Princess Runners suggests methods of dealing with injuries.
- Fairytales and Fitness samples runner snacks.
- Run Walk Fastpass Repeat has great perspective.
- Running at Disney has the scoop on the family reunion breakfast offered after many runDisney races.
- Back to Square Zero has a love affair with Mizunos. Not sure I'm entirely convinced, but I'm certainly intrigued...
- And finally, in a report from the land of duh, The Disney Hipsters are fabulous.
Don't forget, you can follow us on Twitter @fairestrunofall. To see how our training is going, check out Jenn's dailymile here and Moon's dailymile here. If you have any questions for us, leave a comment or email us email@example.com. See ya real soon!