No, wait. That's not right. Let me start again.
Hokay. So. Just Jenn here today again. Moon and I spent the past weekend at a bachelorette party and, while I can very much assure you it was not as raucous as you might be imagining in your head, Moon is still catching up on her sleep. We went go-karting and ice skating and barhopping and that kinda thing takes a lot out of a girl, y'know?
|But first: bank robbing.|
(Just kidding; they made us wear those under our helmets
at the go-kart place.)
As for me, I missed my Sunday run because I was on the bus back from NYC. I made up for it with a 16 miler on Tuesday, which went well until my knee started to give out. I was still able to finish out my runs for the week, but I've been babying the knee ever since. Good news: it seems to be recovering nicely.
It's going to be a good week on the blog, on think - we're finishing up our Disneyland trip report, for one thing. Be sure to check back. And in the meantime: roundup!
- Running Toward the Prize considers the Dopey Challenge.
- Mom's Magical Miles discusses a first visit to Disneyland. (We will have our own thoughts on this soon!)
- A Pinch of Pixie Dust highlights the Earl of Sandwich's BROWNIE CREME BROWNIE CREME BROWNIE CREME BROWNIE CREME.
- Prairie Princess Runners have wise words on how running impacts our lives.
- The DisBroads talk about running fuel.
- The Disney Hipsters rightly point out that THIS IS AWESOME.
- Speaking of things that are awesome, The Disney Food Blog has a collection of Disney-themed cocktails.
- MousePlanet offers a runDisney expo comparison.
Don't forget, you can follow us on Twitter @fairestrunofall. To see how our training is going, check out Jenn's dailymile here and Moon's dailymile here. If you have any questions for us, leave a comment or email us firstname.lastname@example.org. See ya real soon!