MOON: I did run, but very little.
JENN: I did intervals. Slow, terrible intervals.
MOON: I am actually in a music slump.
JENN: Oh, that invariably sucks.
MOON: If I'm not excited about my music then running more than 3 miles becomes dumb.
MOON: I had a nice run outside today! The weather was beautiful. When I went it was barely 50 degrees, but I decided to enjoy it as much as I could.
MOON: My lungs were ice, but it was nice to be outside and not on the lonely treadmill...
JENN: Your lungs are so much braver than mine!
MOON: Or more desperate.
JENN: Well, whatever gets you there!
MOON: That sounds healthy! So, what's your plan for the week?
JENN: I took it easy this weekend as I was sick, but I'm feeling better - I'm hopefully that I can run on Tuesday and get it back!
|This is how Jenn spends sick days.|
JENN: AND THEN SHE CAN DO THE RUNDISNEY WINE AND DINE 5K IN NOVEMBER!!
MOON: All roads lead to November.
JENN: YES THEY DO.
And all week in review entries lead to the roundup.
- The Runner's Guide to WDW offers ten tips on tackling runDisney challenges.
- Get ready to run a sub-four hour marathon with Carrots 'n Cake.
- Run Walk FastPass Repeat has the best race day hat ever.
- Speaking of race costumes, transform yourself into Donald Duck with We Run Disney.
- I MADE NICOLE OF PINK ELEPHANT ON PARADE GO TO BALLET. It was awesome.
- Experience Lunch with an Animal Specialist at Sanaa with Extra Walt Disney World Magic. I tried to get this ADR for my December trip but it was already full. Someday!
Don't forget, you can follow us on Twitter @fairestrunofall. To see how our training is going, check out Jenn's dailymile here and Moon's dailymile here. If you have any questions for us, leave a comment or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. See ya real soon!