MOON: I KNOW! I'm sitting in it right now. :D
JENN: Amazing. I'm going to go to Target on my lunch break just so I can go outside
Speaking of outside, I love it when it gets warm because the odds of me having the gym all to myself increase.
MOON: Haha, I hope that holds true for me also, but I tend to like running outdoors. How was your week?
JENN: Oh, okay. Better than last week. Still not up to my normal standards.
MOON: Saaaame. But, FINALLY the weather is better. Perhaps this is all we need.
JENN: Here's hoping! Here's hoping HARD.
How are you doing musically?
MOON: Mostly all relaxing music. Been a rather stressful week, so I'm trying to calm. :) You?
JENN: I really need a shot in the playlist. I was thinking of downloading those two songs from Epcot's Captain EO, but I can't remember if they're actually good songs or if I just enjoy them because of the accompanying scenes of Michael Jackson defeating the Borg with the power of dance.
MOON: They aren't bad! I'm your girl if you need any MJ.
JENN: Haha, that's true! And I'm your girl if you need the Borg.
|RESISTANCE IS FUTILE (source)|
- Running Toward the Prize enumerates what you should bring on a long run.
- We Run Disney runs with a pacer. (A pacer totally saved my Tinker Bell Half.)
- Re-evaluate what constitutes your worst vs. best run with the DisBroads.
- Fit2Flex discusses a problem I have myself - when exercise is your excuse to eat.
- Run the Castaway Cay 5K with Just Me and My Running Shoes.
- Fairytales and Fitness offers five simple stretches for runners.
- Get the ChEAR Squad experience from Running at Disney.
- And for the vegetarians in the audience, The Disney Hipsters round up some great vegetarian options in the parks.
Don't forget, you can follow us on Twitter @fairestrunofall. To see how our training is going, check out Jenn's dailymile here and Moon's dailymile here. If you have any questions for us, leave a comment or email us firstname.lastname@example.org. See ya real soon!