|Sample conversation topic: This vineyard makes great Malbec!|
I'm still saying "if" and I still think eloping would be the most painless way to wed, but it's nice to have that in my back pocket.
Anyway. Really quick: running. That's one of the main points of this blog, right? Running. I was in recovery mode from the HILLLLLLLS of the Marine Corps 17.75K, so I mostly went on long walks. But I did run once, and it was a solid sixteen miles, so that counts for something, right? It didn't even make me want to kill myself! (Except for the first two miles when I tried to run outside. The pollen count proved to be too high for my lungs. I will regroup and try again later.)
Okay, that's all for now. Go talk to these guys instead:
- Find the perfect running shoe with Fairytales and Fitness.
- Nail increasingly competitive runDisney registration with these tips from Margaritas, Miles, and the Mouse.
- Running Toward the Prize considers the psychology of DNF.
- If you're headed to the DC Nike Women's Half, Pink Elephant on Parade has some advice for you. (Step one: Give me your bib. ;)
- Wondering where you've seen that guy from the Soarin' preshow before? Theme Park Insider has the scoop on Disney park celebrity cameos.
- Disney With Me assembles a dream Disney vacation checklist.
- Inside the Magic introduces Anna and Elsa to Patrick Stewart. As it should be.
Don't forget, you can follow us on Twitter @fairestrunofall. To see how our training is going, check out Jenn's dailymile here and Moon's dailymile here. If you have any questions for us, leave a comment or email us firstname.lastname@example.org. See ya real soon!