JENN: Apologies for the delay in Week In Review-ness! I was in Ocean City for the long weekend and Moon and I were just able to talk today.
|And I know How to Train Your Dragon isn't Disney but I couldn't resist |
posting this photo of the Toothless kite I saw on Sunday.
Anyway. How'd the whole running thing go last week?
MOON: I've been thinking the same thing because of some shin issues. As much as I hate to think of abandoning my asics...
Any goals for the week?
JENN: Ooh! If you don't mind me being crazy-slow because of post half marathon/ballet show fatigue I could potentially do that.
MOON: I have some friends who are not runners who will probably join us, so that's perfect. :)
- Peanut Butter Fingers considers the best sports bras for small chests.
- Fairytales and Fitness gets psyched up for the Goofy Challenge.
- Pink Elephant on Parade navigates the Tower of Terror 10-Miler.
- Running at Disney described the ChEARing experience.
- My Glass Sneaker ponders runDisney packing.
- A Pinch of Pixie Dust goes on the Wild Africa Trek in DAK.
- MousePlanet traces the history of the first-ever Disneyland ticket sold.
- Beers and Ears dives into the brews of the Food & Wine Festival.
- And for my fellow locals - Busch Gardens Williamsburg's Howl-o-Scream has begun.