- Phone & headphones for music purposes
- Vitacoco sports drink, to be consumed before the start (and pre-race bathroom break)
- 2 packs of Clif Shot Bloks, one of which will come with me (and the other of which maybe Nicole can deliver to me halfway through? Hi Nicole du Lancret! We should coordinate!) (Is that enough? Should I bring more fuel? There are a couple fuel stops, right?)
- Armband for Shot Bloks and/or ID and SmarTrip card
- Throwaway long-sleeved shirt and potentially sweat pants depending on the temperature
- Vaseline, to be slathered anywhere chafing has ever occurred or could potentially occur
- Bib, because not wearing my bib would be a problem
I'm also going to bring a sweatshirt to leave either with the aforementioned wunderkind Nicole or my boyfriend if he can come. I bet I'll be cold post-race.
The week thus far has been TERRIBLE (non-running related), but that only means that things have to start looking up, right? That means I'll have a fantastic race, right?
Great. Thank you, imaginary Greek chorus in my brain that always agrees with me. Good work all around.
Don't forget, you can follow us on Twitter @fairestrunofall. To see how our training is going, check out Jenn's dailymile here and Moon's dailymile here. If you have any questions for us, leave a comment or email us at email@example.com. See ya real soon!