MOON: Only a little bit. Last week was very much like the week before...Did you start back up?
JENN: Nope. Just did more boring elliptical. But by God THIS WEEK I am RUNNING. I know I've said that before but this time I MEAN IT. I'll go slow and not too far and if things start to hurt I'll walk. But I've simply GOT to try again!
MOON: I'm going today. After work. Running. Going!
JENN: Yay! I'm a little worried about all the races I'm running in January, but I think I can still do it. I just have to be careful.
MOON: Yes. I am running today. Stoicism will win the day.
JENN: Oh, that reminds me! We actually made a lottery for once! We're running the Cherry Blossom 10 Miler!
MOON: How about: Go Team Tigers!
|Please apprehend GO TEAM TIGERS.|
MOON: We should arrange to meet together!
Also definite: that it's roundup time.
- Elbowglitter warns against the formal cleanse.
- Darlin' Rae perfectly encapsulates the doldrums - and eventual resolve - that come with injury.
- Will Run for Ears describes the involved spectator's experience.
- My Disney Addiction sums up a first-timer's go at Busch Gardens Tampa.
- Inside the Magic explains how the Doctor nearly came to Disney.
- The Disney Tourist Blog offers an awesome description of Trader Sam's at Christmas.
- The Disney Food Blog has a recipe for one of my favorite Food & Wine items, sweet corn cheesecake from Mexico.
Don't forget, you can follow us on Twitter @fairestrunofall. To see how our training is going, check out Jenn's dailymile here and Moon's dailymile here. If you have any questions for us, leave a comment or email us at email@example.com. See ya real soon!