MOON: It was good! Lots of running and exercising. :D No big milestones, but it was steady. How was your week?
JENN: Good! It's been an interesting week because I just started using an actual, real gym as opposed to a basement apartment "gym." More on that in a later post but let me just say that it takes some getting used to.
|Sadly, this has nothing to do with it.|
MOON: Yay! I think I went around the same distance. I've been doing shorter runs for months trying to get my speed up, but this week I'm adding distance.
Also, these compression socks are BOSS. I have had absolutely no leg pain. Circulation seems improved.
JENN: I need to break mine out and try them again. I think they might help with my calf recovery - after some of my longer runs last week they were a little sore.
MOON: Give it a try, it can't hurt.
Any goals for the week?
JENN: Nothing much - just keep up the progress. I'm not sure I can make 30 this week but I'm pretty sure I can surpass 25 and that's reasonable. You?
MOON: I think 25-30 is a good goal. Let see if we can match!
JENN: Absolutely! In the meantime, roundup.
- Elbowglitter has nice things to say about the treadmill. See, it's not just me!
- Black Dog Runs Disney wonders why people are so down on running.
- Pink Elephant on Parade has a runniversary!
- Running at Disney has the details on runDisney race retreats.
- The Disney Hipsters highlight awesome Animal Kingdom ambiance.
- Capturing Magical Memories gets a different kind of FastPass.
- This Happy Place Blog is 30, and Disney has at LEAST 30 (good things).
Don't forget, you can follow us on Twitter @fairestrunofall. To see how our training is going, check out Jenn's dailymile here and Moon's dailymile here. If you have any questions for us, leave a comment or email us firstname.lastname@example.org. See ya real soon!