Feeling better, at least?
MOON: I feel so much better than I did over the weekend, but I'm still pretty gross. Yuck.
JENN: Well, definitely don't do anything until you feel 100%. ESPECIALLY if it's respiratory.
MOON: I had some pretty crazy fever dreams, though! My cat and I had many conversations.
JENN: That sounds awesome!
I did have a running question for you, though! As the new great believer in compression socks, can you fill me in on any secrets for putting them on? It feels like it takes me a thousand years of tugging.
MOON: Haha, yes. I scrunch them up first, then slide my foot through. Once the gathered "ring" of sock is past my heel, I pull rest of the sock into place.
JENN: Hmmm. I'll give it a shot.
MOON: I can't be sure about anything I say right now.I was very recently conversing with the cat, after all. I would be willing to upload a video, though!
JENN: I'll leave that to the loyal readers to decide. Also for the loyal readers: the roundup!
- Live, Run, Grow bundles up for a run in the snow and cold.
- We Run Disney considers the controversial race lottery system.
- Mom's Magical Miles feels my pain - why can't we run ALL the races?!
- Running at Disney CONFIRMS THE DISNEYLAND PARIS HALF EEEE! This is SO happening. (I hope. I definitely plan to try to make this happen!)
- Inside the Magic sees the vestiges of when Kilimanjaro Safaris had a plot. I never saw the original, fleshed-out version, but I hear it was kinda cringe-worthy.
- The Disney Hipsters hit the sake bar in Epcot. Hey, we did that too!
- The Disney Tourist Blog visits the Cove Bar in Disneyland. Hey, we did that too!
Don't forget, you can follow us on Twitter @fairestrunofall. To see how our training is going, check out Jenn's dailymile here and Moon's dailymile here. If you have any questions for us, leave a comment or email us at email@example.com. See ya real soon!