MOON: A little, not a lot. :/ It was not a good week for running. I blame the weather.
JENN: Yeah, ditto. Well, it wasn't terrible. I did clock over 20 miles. But I only ran twice - on the snow day my gym shut down at noon and I was more interested in sleep. But I figure that's okay - it gave me time to rest my knee. It's still not 100%, but it's getting better!
I did still take my usual two ballet classes per week, though, so at least I wasn't a total sloth!
MOON: I've also been moving, so my body is currently protesting to all movement in general.
MOON: Me too!! I just want to be in the suuuun.
JENN: Oh, yeah, the move! How's that going? Will you have a gym at your new place?
MOON: Hm, so there is a gym nearby, but I will have to join one. There is a yoga place not far from our new home, so I'm excited to try that out, too!
JENN: Awesome - that's always good for the muscles.
And good for the brain? The roundup!
- Half Crazy Mama knows how to make a runner happy.
- Fairytales and Fitness considers good running books.
- The Runner's Guide to WDW balances running and life.
- We Run Disney ponders the way runDisney has changed things up of late.
- Black Dog Runs Disney is a Disney addict. *slowly raises own hand*
- Sparkly Ever After has tea around the World.
- easyWDW reviews EVERY Flower & Garden Festival food kiosk item.
Don't forget, you can follow us on Twitter @fairestrunofall. To see how our training is going, check out Jenn's dailymile here and Moon's dailymile here. If you have any questions for us, leave a comment or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. See ya real soon!