MOON: Ha, thanks for the update! I'm still in decision limbo.
MOON: Can't quite yet. But if I can, I am. Well, when I can.
JENN: Sounds awesome. How's your training going?
MOON: This past week wasn't the best, but I still got in two runs. How was yours?
JENN: I ran four times and each time was in a different place. Admittedly one of those places was the treadmill, but still. Variety!
JENN I'm hoping to keep improving my outdoor runs, but I did some speed work on the treadmill and I think that's going to be key.
MOON: I've found that running outside gives a good estimation of what your baseline is. Sometimes it surprises me. Then again, sometime is makes me depressssed.
JENN: Psh, no need for that! You're much faster than I am! Anyway, I almost always perform better at a race than in an outdoor training run.
MOON: I foresee a pause in my training.I know I just moved about a month and a half ago... But, we have to move again at the end of June. We've been indecisive about where to move. But! One place we visited yesterday is near the starting line for the Baltimore Marathon begins!
JENN: That would certainly be convenient!
MOON: I'm not going to lie... Thinking about being able to wake up and literally walk down the street, run 26.2 miles, and then walk right home is pretty appealing.
JENN: Also pretty appealing? The roundup!
- Pink Elephant on Parade has thoughts on the insanity of runDisney expos.
- Living a Disney Life has learned much from this whole running thing.
- Running, Loving, Living deals with withering running motivation.
- Sparkly Ever After takes an organized bag to the parks.
- Parkeology gives a hilarious rundown of WDW attractions that may as well be extinct.
- Home is Where the Mouse Is eats awesome Epcot snacks.
- Theme Park Insider reports on Test Track's secret corporate lounge.
- Enjoy a monorail-fueled beer crawl with Beers and Ears. Loved the beer flight at the Wave!
Jenn is running the 2015 Marine Corps Marathon for the Diabetes Action Team. Will you help her earn her bib while fighting diabetes? Click here to make your tax-deductible donation.
Don't forget, you can follow us on Twitter @fairestrunofall. To see how our training is going, check out Jenn's dailymile here and Moon's dailymile here. If you have any questions for us, leave a comment or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. See ya real soon!