MOON: If you had asked, "So how was your week in PACKING?" my answer would have been "Wonderful!!!" I met my box-a-day quota twofold.
It's been crazy-hot outside and I don't belong to a gym at present, so running has been taking a lower placement on my list of priorities. Although, July should see me up and going again. I actually really miss it. When I come home from work I think, "I wish I could go for a run..."
JENN: Yeah, it's pretty brutal out there. You have to get up WAY early if you want to make an outdoor run of it. But hey, packing can be a workout too!
MOON: Tell me about it. Especially when you are packing with minimal air conditioning, haha.
MOON: Thanks! How was your running this week?
JENN: Oh, much better. For starters, I wasn't super sick. Score!I did two speed runs and they actually weren't bad. I'm gonna try to keep incorporating them at least once a week.
MOON: Yay!! Glad you are better. :)
JENN: One final note: WDW Marathon registration is currently at 78%. Merely a fact I thought I'd throw out there.
MOON: Thank you for the update!
JENN: Something to ponder while we go to the roundup.
- Darlin' Rae runs with and without people.
- Elbowglitter ponders fatlogic.
- Mom's Magical Miles knows where to find races that dial down the scary time limits.
- Just Me & My Running Shoes reviews Port Orleans Riverside. (Where I stayed for Dopey!)
- A Pinch of Pixie Dust tries ALL the Star Wars Weekend cupcakes.
- Living a Disney Life gets pirate'd up.
- Mouse on the Mind visits Trader Sam's Grog Grotto.
- The Disney Hipsters rightly mourn the loss of plastic cheese at WDW.
Jenn is running the 2015 Marine Corps Marathon for the Diabetes Action Team. Will you help her earn her bib while fighting diabetes? Click here to make your tax-deductible donation.
Don't forget, you can follow us on Twitter @fairestrunofall. To see how our training is going, check out Jenn's dailymile here and Moon's dailymile here. If you have any questions for us, leave a comment or email us at email@example.com. See ya real soon!