MOON: Again, terrible. I've had so much work to do lately, it's kind of crazy.
JENN: Well, that's probably keeping your heart rate up, at least!
MOON: Nothing like stress to keep you going. XD Also, being sick always makes long weeks even longer. How was your training?
JENN: Last week was fine. Two long runs and a short speed run. I'd intended to do the same this week but so far I haven't run a step; I'm sick too. But hey, at least it's happening when we don't have any big runs coming up!
MOON: Haha, however, from my perspective it seems like I'm just perpetually sick. >_>You would like living with a doctor would improve these things just on principal.
JENN: I bet he brings home the really EXCITING germs. You know, the kind that laugh in the face of medication and whatnot.
MOON: Haha, yeah, looking forward to next year allllllready. I had a record number amount of colds this year. I'm blaming the bf.
JENN: Sounds like good solid logic to me!
I don't know what's wrong with me; I never get sick like this. Colds on occasion, sure, but not nausea and weakness. It's laaaaaaaame.
JENN: Ugh, maybe it's that. Awesome. Hopefully one of those 48 hour jobs, though.
JENN: In the meantime, let's hope the roundup can cheer us up.
- We Run Disney goes a-running on the wedding morn.
- Run Eat Repeat survives a bad run.
- From Dancing to Running goes on a summer run.
- It's a Marathon AND a Sprint performs a tempo run of sorts.
- Pink Elephant on Parade gets the race started.
- Back at Square Zero chooses people over PRs.
- Will Run for Ears chooses her favorite Disney park songs.
- The Disney Tourist Blog Be's Our Guest.
- Eating WDW visits the Rebel Hangar.
- MousePlanet considers the reality of posted wait times.
Jenn is running the 2015 Marine Corps Marathon for the Diabetes Action Team. Will you help her earn her bib while fighting diabetes? Click here to make your tax-deductible donation.
Don't forget, you can follow us on Twitter @fairestrunofall. To see how our training is going, check out Jenn's dailymile here and Moon's dailymile here. If you have any questions for us, leave a comment or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. See ya real soon!