MOON: I did! Although, you know how there is this one week of every month that makes running just a bit more difficult? That was the only bummer.
JENN: You mean mentally? Or in terms of making time for it? Or both?
MOON: Well, it's consistent, usually unpredictable, moody, bring some serious cramps.
JENN: AHA. I see where we are now.
MOON: I get some serious cramping and back pain, so it was definitely a factor this week. Anywayyyy.
I'm positive that my girl ran last week. How were your runs?
JENN: Not too shabby. Pretty standard in many ways but for my last run of the week I had BRAND NEW RUNNING SHOES! I will write a post detailing my experiences but for now let us just say that major changes were made - and I never even touched a pair of Ravenna 6s!
MOON: Exciting! Pssssttt. I know what they look like!!
JENN: Haha, you do!Also, if you're looking to trap yourself a cat, I can guarantee success with a new shoe box.
|Dig my new Air Ruffians.|
JENN: You know what else works? The roundup.
- Running, Loving, Living has the lowdown on when to buy new sneakers.
- Fit2Flex eases back into running.
- Mom's Magical Miles details the Target Carthwheel app. I LOVE THE CARTWHEEL APP.
- A Pinch of Pixie Dust tours Walt's hometown.
- Davelandblog chronicles the improvements in the Matterhorn Bobleds.
- Living A Disney Life is way into the Festival of Fantasy parade.
- Will Run for Ears eats food at WDW. No subject is more interesting to me.
Jenn is running the 2015 Marine Corps Marathon for the Diabetes Action Team. Will you help her earn her bib while fighting diabetes? Click here to make your tax-deductible donation.
Don't forget, you can follow us on Twitter @fairestrunofall. To see how our training is going, check out Jenn's dailymile here and Moon's dailymile here. If you have any questions for us, leave a comment or email us at email@example.com. See ya real soon!