JENN: My week was okay, I guess. I ran on the treadmill, then I ran in Ocean City, then I had the National Capital 20 Miler, which kinda blew but I'll talk more about the later this week. You?
MOON: Well, I got lots of walking in? Still working a lot. Between three different jobs and then audition anxiety vicariously through my students, not much happened on the leisure side of life.
JENN: But the end is in sight, I hope?
MOON: Hah, I hope so? All my students made it into GT, that's a relief!
I hear Elizabeth ran a 5K last week. I'm trying to get her to write me a recap, but in the interim: heard anything from her about how she did?
MOON: Ha, nope! That's good, though! Yay, Liz! She did the Light House one, right?
MOON: Lol, yeah, so it would have taken me longer to drive to that race than it would have to run it. Like, 4 times over. But wait, you were at the beach again?
JENN: Yup, just for a couple days. Very low key. Weather not great, really. But the view was nice, of course - never not awesome to look at the ocean!
|Ahhh. Although this is NC. But you get the idea.|
- Back at Square Zero runs with buds.
- Fairytales & Fitness calls for runners to chill.
- Home is Where the Mouse Is explains the pitfalls of running for charity. I totally get the stress.
- The Disney Tourist Blog assembles a runDisney packing list.
- More Disney food news! Day one of the Food & Wine Festival with easyWDW, Living WDW plays This Not That with Disney food, a special diets look at the Festival with Gluten & Dairy Free in WDW, and non-Festival Epcot food with the Disney Hipsters.
Jenn is running the 2015 Marine Corps Marathon for the Diabetes Action Team. Will you help her earn her bib while fighting diabetes? Click here to make your tax-deductible donation.
Don't forget, you can follow us on Twitter @fairestrunofall. To see how our training is going, check out Jenn's dailymile here and Moon's dailymile here. If you have any questions for us, leave a comment or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. See ya real soon!