MOON: Nope! I miss running so much I've had TWO dreams in a row about going for a run. Two night in a row, rather.
JENN: Any hope on the horizon?
MOON: Perhaps. I don't want to jinx myself.
JENN: Okay, well, I'll hope for you! You have a 5K coming up, right?
MOON: Novemberishhhhh. Three miles will be easyyyy.
JENN: Haha, good!
MOON: I just need to make sure I'm actually here that weekend and not traveling (residency). I think C's schedule is somewhat solidified. I'm going to Minnesota in a few weeks just for the weekend
I am pretty much just hanging out in the hotel while C does his thing. But, I AM so excited to just... go somewhere that's not to work.
JENN: Oooh, maybe you can run there!
MOON: As long as it isn't snowing. ☺
JENN: Oh dear. It is getting to be that time again, isn't it?
Before we get to the roundup, I wanted to do a quick shout out to the Swagtastic Virtual Race team. I'm not a big virtual race runner, but I signed up for this one in the hopes of getting to try some neat new samples and I was NOT disappointed. Look at all this loot!
Bonus: my 13.1 virtual half acted as my last long run before the Marine Corps Marathon. Taper time from here, folks!
Right, so, anyway. Roundup time!
- Back at Square Zero stays safe while running.
- Why I runDisney defies the haters and counts himself as a finisher.
- If you'll be at MCM too, check out Pink Elephant on Parade's spectator tips.
- We Run Disney makes peace with the treadmill.
- The Disney Tourist Blog offers SUPER ADORABLE Disney dressing tips. (Sarah is way pretty and needs to do my makeup.)
- 'Tis the season for Disney food news! On the Festival tip: more great reviews from easyWDW, an op-ed on the nitro truffle from Walt Disney World for Grownups, and a recap of the French Family Meal Traditions lunch event from On the Go in MCO; plus an Afternoon Tea review from Home is Where the Mouse Is because we love tea so much.
Jenn is running the 2015 Marine Corps Marathon for the Diabetes Action Team. Will you help her earn her bib while fighting diabetes? Click here to make your tax-deductible donation.