MOON: YES! Thus ends the boring Weekly Report. On my part, at least.
JENN: WAIT NO - How were your runs?!
MOON: My first run was... interesting. I had to go downtown for something and figured running would probably take less time than driving, so off I went. It was chilly, but the day was nice. Turns out I forgot something back at my apartment that I needed for my errand, but it was a nice run anyway!
Second run was okay. More of a reminder that I need to run more often so I don't lose my speed ;-;
JENN: You'll get it back, no question. You're naturally speedy!
MOON: I don't think it'll take too long. I am, however, missing my earphones and that needs to me remedied ASAP.
JENN: YES. Music is paramount.
MOON: So, our gym has a pretty nice view because it's floor to ceiling windows on one side. Although, it's coldddddd. It's like running in front of a giant ice cube. You can feel the chill radiating.
JENN: That sounds great when I'm actively running and horrifying when I'm not.
MOON: Ha, yeah. once I'm back up to 10+ miles I'm sure it'll be great. Until then... >_> I need to find my sweaters.
How was your week?!
JENN: All right - got my last long run before the marathon out of the way. Incidentally, MARINE CORPS MARATHON THIS SUNDAY EE.
JENN: Also, I did a thing. Did you read about the thing I did?
MOON: I kinda knew that was gonna happen. :P
MOON: Woo, at least (knowing you), you're guaranteed a good time!
JENN: Very true! Also a guaranteed good time? The roundup.
- Fairytales & Fitness considers running safety.
- Pink Elephant on Parade knows just what to do with the Munchkins at MCM.
- The Disney Tourist Blog encourages us all to runDisney! Don't have to tell me twice.
- Home is Where the Mouse Is enjoys a magical workout.
- easyWDW finishes up COMPLETE coverage of the Epcot Food & Wine Festival. Soooo excited!
- The Disney Hipsters are all about Harambe. ME TOO! Burudika and Kusafiri FTW!
Jenn is running the 2015 Marine Corps Marathon for the Diabetes Action Team. Will you help her earn her bib while fighting diabetes? Click here to make your tax-deductible donation.