That's right, my friends - it's Wine & Dine Half Marathon time! As you may recall, Elizabeth is accompanying me this time around, although there are quite a few runDisney buddies there too who I'm sure I'll run into/have breakfast with.
While we're breathlessly waiting for tomorrow to hurry up and get here, let's all enjoy the roundup.
- Darlin' Rae works on her running motivation.
- We Run Disney analyzes her Marine Corps Marathon performance...
- And so does Will Run For Ears. I should probably do that too...
- Sparkly Ever After preps for WDW with some less commonly watched Disney movies.
- Speaking of which, EPBOT really loves Aladdin.
Okay, guys, let's go to bed RIGHT NOW because as we all learned while waiting for Santa that makes the morning come quicker.
P.S. Follow me on Twitter to catch my WDW adventures in real time!
Don't forget, you can follow us on Twitter @fairestrunofall. To see how our training is going, check out Jenn's dailymile here and Moon's dailymile here. If you have any questions for us, leave a comment or email us at email@example.com. See ya real soon!