MOON: Hahaha, soooo I went to the gym on Thursday. And the rest of the week the hip went back to being sad. So, yeah, kinda of. But not to a place where it's not painful. >_>
JENN: Yeah, I know what you mean. I've been resting on weekends and I seem pretty good but then I run and my Achilles is like AHAHAHA YOU HAVE NOT BESTED ME. Mind you, I've been running at least twice a week anyway. Because my Achilles ain't the boss of me!
MOON: Can you be boss of my hip? Tell it to play nice.
JENN: Oh, you can be the boss of yours. Just slap some Rock Tape on it and ignore anything further it has to say. But don't tell your doctor. And, uh, don't actually break your hip.
MOON: Haha, I will have to look up this Rock Tape, but I'm seriously doubting I can wrap my entire mid section.
JENN: I mean, you COULD. Whether it would do anything beyond make you into a mummy and rip any and all body hair off upon removal is up for debate.
MOON: I have a feeling running will be an experiment in what it's like to be a penguin.
JENN: Everyone loves penguins!
MOON: Thank you! I hope your Achilles heel heals. ba-dum-cha!
JENN: Haha, nice. Also nice? The roundup.
- Sparkly Ever After ran the Castaway Cay 5K!
- Fairytales & Fitness makes a holiday running playlist.
- We Run Disney preps for the WDW Marathon. See you there!
- Live, Run, Grow offers a great holiday runner's gift guide...
- ...and Pink Elephant on Parade has this alternate take.
- Meanwhile, Disney Tourist Blog has some great gifts for Disney people.
- EPBOT explores the new Indiana Jones bar in Disney Springs.
- Living a Disney Life considers what it will take to survive a Christmas Disney holiday.
Don't forget, you can follow us on Twitter @fairestrunofall. To see how our training is going, check out Jenn's dailymile here and Moon's dailymile here. If you have any questions for us, leave a comment or email us at email@example.com. See ya real soon!