MOON: It's okay. How's yours?
JENN: I've got a bit of the post-holiday blues - oh to be young and have a week off work again! - but it's good.
My Achilles is FINALLY starting to feel better! I've even gone for a couple runs since my break, and they were pretty good. Then again, they were also pretty short, so... y'know. I only have a marathon on Sunday. Whatevs.
MOON: At least "post-holiday blues" suggests you're holidays weren't blue. Annnnd you'll be energized for Sunday = no more blues, you'll be in your favorite place.
JENN: That's very true! I can't wait to be back at WDW, even if there won't be any park time aside from running through it. WDW is magical no matter what and also it is in Orlando, which is in FLORIDA, WHERE IT IS WARM.
MOON: To be fair, we've had like... 2 cold days so far this winter. :P Although, I think it's officially cold for good.
JENN: That's two more than I have any tolerance for unless there's going to be a blizzard. Otherwise, I am ready for April, thanks.
MOON: Yeah, but nothing exciting. Just... doing it every day.
JENN: I feel ya. We'll have to find a race to train for together one of these days.
MOON: Ha, yeeeeeah.
JENN: Marine Corps Marathon 2016? :D
MOON: I'll probably be in NY, Boston, CA, or NC by then. :(
JENN: Sure, but I won't. I'll even have a guest room and guest bathroom - c'mon up and see me!
MOON: We shall see. I have until March/April to find out what is going to happen to my life (my boyfriend chooses a residency then). And it's probably going to be thrown into a city with no job, no friends, etc. Sorry for the doom and gloom, but I don't see traveling as an option.
JENN: Awww. We'll figure something out!
Speaking of doom and gloom... no, wait. That transition doesn't work. Well, have the roundup anyway.
- New runner? Let Run Eat Repeat get you started.
- Running at Disney has the first look at New Balance's Ariel sneakers.
- An Open Suitcase has the scoop on runDisney's new race costume policies.
- Speaking of which, check out Pink Elephant on Parade's adorable Dopey costumes.
- Live, Run, Grow outlines a solid Disney race packing list.
- DIStherapy knows just how to navigate a runDisney expo.
- The Magic of Running points out that fitspo can send the wrong message.
- Living a Disney Life sets out Disney New Year's resolutions.
Don't forget, you can follow us on Twitter @fairestrunofall. To see how our training is going, check out Jenn's dailymile here and Moon's dailymile here. If you have any questions for us, leave a comment or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. See ya real soon!