My whackadoodle ramblings out of the way: last week's giveaway is now CLOSED and I'll be picking a winner today. Bummed? Don't be - I've got another one in the works TOMORROW. Hint: it's running related, and it's no waist of time.
- Prairie Princess Runners gets going when the going gets tough.
- Elbowglitter is down with the treadmill. ME TOO.
- Pink Elephant On Parade points on the problem with Weight Watchers and similar programs.
- An Open Suitcase wants us to stay safe when vacationing solo.
- Fairytales & Fitness has some neat ideas to enhance runDisney races.
- Living A Disney Life enjoys sake in Epcot's Japan Pavilion. Cue nostalgia on my end...
- Mom's Magical Miles recaps WDW Marathon Weekend eats.
- Gluten Free in Orlando had the Remy Champagne Brunch on the Disney Fantasy. Lucky duck!
- Home is Where the Mouse Is rightly digs my beloved carrot cake cookie.
Don't forget, you can follow us on Twitter @fairestrunofall. To see how our training is going, check out Jenn's dailymile here and Moon's dailymile here. If you have any questions for us, leave a comment or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. See ya real soon!