Oh, who am I kidding; runDisney is what keeps me from quitting running altogether. It's over a month away from registration but I'm already counting down the days until I can sign up for Wine & Dine...
- Fairytales & Fitness knows how to get the most life out of your Garmin.
- Main Street Gazette details Disneyland's Lunar New Year celebrations.
- Theme Park Insider has an interesting discussion about what makes a good queue.
- Living A Disney Life describes what it's like to be selected for WDW's new additional screening.
- WDW for Grownups digs Epcot's China Pavilion.
- Drunk at Disney gives in to Disney Springs.
- The Disney Tourist Blog got to go to Club 33!
Don't forget, you can follow us on Twitter @fairestrunofall. To see how our training is going, check out Jenn's dailymile here and Moon's dailymile here. If you have any questions for us, leave a comment or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. See ya real soon!