Did you know Twitter can be a huge help when going for a long run? I do now! I tweeted some of my 15er ordeal and somehow got myself a cheerleader:
So yeah! That's where I am right now, running-wise. Gotta build that strength back up, but I'll get there.
And now: the roundup.
- Back at Square Zero works out on the go.
- Fairytales & Fitness features workout gear for animal lovers! Squee!
- Parkeology killed Leota. Embarrassing.
- Mouse on the Mind monkeys around.
- Home Is Where The Mouse Is makes the Wilderness Lodge's cheese fondue.
- Walt Disney World for Grownups digs the American Adventure pavilion at Epcot.
- The Disney Hipsters hit the Skipper Canteen for a vegetarian review.
Don't forget, you can follow us on Twitter @fairestrunofall. To see how our training is going, check out Jenn's dailymile here and Moon's dailymile here. If you have any questions for us, leave a comment or email us email@example.com. See ya real soon!