Sorry, kids, still no Moon this week - she remains busy with this "real life" thing she keeps talking about (what a weirdo!). So you're left with Jenn. Bummer.
But! You know what isn't a bummer? All the live broadcasts the Disney Parks Blog has been doing! Yesterday they streamed Disneyland's afternoon parade and while I wasn't able to watch it myself I love the concept. I watched the Christmas parade and Osborne Lights streams, and while it's no substitute for being there, it's a definite step up from random YouTube videos.
Anyway. This livestreaming, Disney. I love it. Keep it up. Aside from that, not much else to report except I continue to run and it's not bad. To the roundup!
- Elbowglitter is suspicious of the current iteration of the Princess Half.
- Pink Elephant on Parade ran it; no suspicions reported.
- Speaking of which, Running at Disney has a theory about next year's race. If it proves true, I may have to be there...
- Backing up a bit, Suzanne Ran discusses Dopey takeaways. Hey, I did that once!
- Fairytales & Fitness offers a nifty new way to tie your running shoes.
- The Disney Tourist Blog is doing the Disneyland Paris Half!
- Walt Disney World for Grownups discusses ways to cheer up post Disney trip.
- Mom's Magical Miles <3s Disney's Animal Kingdom. ME TOO!
Don't forget, you can follow us on Twitter @fairestrunofall. To see how our training is going, check out Jenn's dailymile here and Moon's dailymile here. If you have any questions for us, leave a comment or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. See ya real soon!