Did you hear about the woman who won the world marathon challenge? 7 marathons in 7 days on 7 continents. Apparently she wore compression socks for that entire 7 day competition. She also won ALL OF THEM. Talk about over achieving!
Well. That is definitely impressive. I have not myself been doing anything half so impressive on the running front, but the weekly mileage counts are creeping up, however slowly, so that's something! And since I perform my training runs solo, you could say I, too, win ALL OF THEM.
- Back At Square Zero discusses the importance of scaling back now and again.
- Fit2Flex participates in runDisney kids races.
- The Magic of Running tries a new trail.
- Running at Disney tries the Pasta in the Park party.
- Jambo Everyone gets crunk at DAK.
- Morning the loss of the bacon cupcake at this year's F&G Festival? Main Street Gazette has you covered with the recipe.
- This Fairytale Life has afternoon tea at The Disneyland Hotel.
- Walt Disney World for Grownups enjoys WDW's peanut butter treats.
- My Disney Addiction is back with another trip report!
Don't forget, you can follow us on Twitter @fairestrunofall. To see how our training is going, check out Jenn's dailymile here and Moon's dailymile here. If you have any questions for us, leave a comment or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. See ya real soon!