Yay! I'm so glad you're here! 😁
MOON: Me too! How are you?
JENN: Not too shabby! How's your running thing been going in these many months?
MOON: Average. Nothing too great, certainly nothing special. But, I'm sure yours is going quite well.
JENN: Pretty decent! I've been slowly upping my mileage.
The weather's been so nice this week that yesterday I did a long run outside. First one of the year - I forgot how freaking HARD it is compared to treadmill! Races are never as rough for some reason.
Not that my running route is THAT hilly, but it has definite inclines and terrain changes and my muscles are all like WTF??? Even downhill requires a shift in muscle use. I suppose it would help if I sometimes changed the treadmill incline, but... NO.
|Here I sum up my feelings on the matter.|
JENN: Wait, do you have your own treadmill like IN YOUR APARTMENT?!
MOON: No, in the building.
JENN: Ah, I see. I was gonna be like HOW COULD YOU NOT TELL ME???
MOON: Well, you've never been here, but my apartment is tiny. It was a big deal moving a kitten in here.
JENN: Yeah, I haven't seen this one. We'll have to do a sleepover!
MOON: We DO have an air mattress.
JENN: Got any races on the horizon?
MOON: Nope. Match day approaches.
JENN: Ohhh, right. Well, once you know where you're moving to, you should pick a good local race. Maybe I can visit and we can do it together!
More togetherness ahead in the form of the roundup:
- Elbowglitter is a pragmatic goal setter.
- Run Eat Repeat discusses body image and binge eating.
- A Salute to All Things Disney eats through Princess Half weekend.
- The Runner's Guide to WDW hits up the Splitsville bowling alley in Disney Springs.
- The Disney Hipsters had the champagne brunch at DCL's Remy and I am jealous. CHAAAAAMPAAAAAAGNE
- Living A Disney Life finds moderation in a WDW vacation.
- Disney Tourist Blog ranks the bathrooms of WDW. No, seriously; it's pretty awesome.
- easyWDW is at it again with complete rundowns of the Flower & Garden Festival food kiosk offerings over at Epcot.
Don't forget, you can follow us on Twitter @fairestrunofall. To see how our training is going, check out Jenn's dailymile here and Moon's dailymile here. If you have any questions for us, leave a comment or email us at email@example.com. See ya real soon!