MOON: Moon Running has been average. Nothing befitting a real title or anything. How's Jenn Running?
JENN: Like gin-running, only... actually, I don't know at what speeds one generally runs gin. I'm going to let this pun pass. (Reluctantly.)
MOON: I don't understand the pun if that's any comfort.
JENN: Rum-running is a thing; I figured gin-running must be too. I could be wrong.
Anything exciting on the horizon? New gear? New distances? Speedwork?
MOON: Hm, nothing in particular. Mostly just getting in shape again so I can do some longer runs.
JENN: Is this going to be The Year of the Marathon?
MOON: Hmmm. Probably not? I guess it depends on where I move, my job, etc.
JENN: True. But just about everywhere has a marathon, and a lot of them aren't until fall. You could totally do it!
MOON: In the famous words of Milton Davis Jr. (look at me making a Disney tie-in!): It could happen.
JENN: It could! Definitely happening: the roundup.
- Through Heather's Looking Glass gently and thoroughly breaks the news of the Wine & Dine Half changes. (I was less gentle.)
- The Disney Tourist Blog explains runDisney for idiots. It's so nice when people think of me.
- Jambo Everyone has the scoop on DAK's upcoming Rivers of Light show. I still find this whole Avatar thing suspect but we shall see.
- The Affordable Mouse has the scoop on how to become a Disney Cast Member.
- WDW for Grownups recommends we all be polite park-goers.
- Meanwhile, The Disney Hipsters point out how doing so could stretch the limits of your sanity.
- And Living A Disney Life had breakfast at Kona Cafe because KONA IS AWESOME.
- Mouse on the Mind thanks the Phoenicians.
- EPBOT kicked con ass and took con names with Figment!
Don't forget, you can follow us on Twitter @fairestrunofall. To see how our training is going, check out Jenn's dailymile here and Moon's dailymile here. If you have any questions for us, leave a comment or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. See ya real soon!