In less potentially fun news...
MOON: My boyfriend was placed in a hospital (as a doctor, not a patient, at least) so I'm moving to Boston. ;-;
JENN: Which is sad because WHAT WILL I DO WITHOUT CLOSE MOON PROXIMITY?
MOON: I'm sorry, but all positive things about the city are out of my reach right now. I'm bummed. Super bummed.
JENN: You won't be that far! I'll visit you!
MOON: I only live 45 minutes from most people now and I never see them. >_>
JENN: True. So we'll be BETTER about visiting because it'll be an event!
MOON: No job, crappy apartment, cold. This is my life to be.
JENN: Noooo. You'll be great! Think of all the new places you can run! And of course you can always run straight through any troubles you may encounter. That's the road racer way!
JENN: Hey, that's better than nothing!
MOON: I keep telling myself that.
JENN: It'll be okay, I promise. We'll pick a race to do together someplace warm. It doesn't even have to be a runDisney race if you don't want to. ;)
MOON: Okay. :)
JENN: All right, everybody, let's cheer Moon up. Have you been to Boston? Are you from Boston? What makes Boston awesome?!
In other cheerier thoughts, it's roundup time.
- Just Me & My Running Shoes walks us through deferring a runDisney race.
- Why I Run Disney ran a race through a different park - Knott's Berry Farm.
- Pink Elephant on Parade can help you plan your runDisney trip.
- Fairytales & Fitness wears race shirts WHENEVER, thank you.
- Teacups & Turkey Legs hits a bunch of Epcot Flower & Garden Festival food kiosks.
- Rolling with the Magic offers a great summary of wheelchair access at Disney parks.
- This Fairytale Life highlights an adorable Kate Spade Minnie Mouse collection I can't afford.
- WDW for Grownups lists what's best at WDW.
- The Disney Tourist Blog knows how to pack for the parks. (Step one: insert cat.)
- easyWDW shows that even the Fuhrer is excited for DAK's new offerings...
Don't forget, you can follow us on Twitter @fairestrunofall. To see how our training is going, check out Jenn's dailymile here and Moon's dailymile here. If you have any questions for us, leave a comment or email us at email@example.com. See ya real soon!