In the meantime, I am thrilled to announce that I MADE THE MARINE CORPS MARATHON LOTTERY! I'm IN, baby!
Last year I ran as a fundraiser for the Diabetes Action Team, and while I don't regret the experience for a second, I wouldn't want to run for a charity again unless the expectations were very reasonable - it's just too hard to raise the money. I'm not pushy enough to extract money from people who aren't ready to hand it to me anyway. Major, major kudos to those who can drum up thousands for charities, but I'm afraid I'm simply lacking the talent.
And now, as is traditional, I offer you the roundup.
- Black Dog Runs Disney runs for a cause.
- Elbowglitter encourages us all to go to the gym no matter how we think we look.
- The Runner's Guide to WDW highlight's WDW's resort trails.
- Mouse on the Mind hangs out in the DCL spa...
- ...While the Disney Hipsters sit around.
- Main Street Gazette wonders what pricing and WDW mean to us.
- Living A Disney Life considers the logistics of dining at Disney with a big ol' group.
- An Open Suitcase visits The Ganachery at Disney Springs.
- Even The Disney Tourist Blog is one and done on some Disney things.
- Disney Dork Tom hits the Studios' 50s Prime Time Cafe.
Don't forget, you can follow us on Twitter @fairestrunofall. To see how our training is going, check out Jenn's dailymile here and Moon's dailymile here. If you have any questions for us, leave a comment or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. See ya real soon!