In the meantime, I don't have a whole lot to report on the running front. Everything's been fine. I've been experimenting the with the Nikes again, although I think for longer distances I'd better stick with the Brooks Ravennas - I just can't risk the injuries even if it means there's a bit too much support happening for my left foot. Does anything else have one rogue foot that needs support while the other doesn't? Maybe we should start looking into mix-and-match pairs...
ME: The Tower of Terror is getting a bar!Right???
PAT: Why?! I LIKE the seat belts!
ME: ......................... that is the most adorable thing I've ever heard.
Anyway. Roundup time!
- From Dancing to Running knows it's NOT always the right time for a marathon.
- Black Dog Runs Disney and Prairie Princess Runners offer some great thoughts on running and body image.
- Back at Square Zero teaches us how to get faster.
- Mom's Magical Miles makes race costumes without emptying her wallet.
- The Disney Tourist Blog reports on the state of the Studios today - and beyond.
- Mouse on the Mind gets a haircut in the Magic Kingdom's Harmony Barber Shop. I AM SO DOING THIS IN NOVEMBER.
- A Pinch of Pixie Dust documents her WDW trip in the cutest way possible.
- Frontierland Station stomps around WDW in park-ready shoes.
- The Main Street Gazette plays Poohsticks.
Don't forget, you can follow us on Twitter @fairestrunofall. To see how our training is going, check out Jenn's dailymile here and Moon's dailymile here. If you have any questions for us, leave a comment or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. See ya real soon!