MOON: WHAT RUNNING?
JENN: THE SWISHY BIT WITH THE LEGS AND THE HUSTLE.
MOON: A LUXURY AT THE MOMENT. ._. That doesn't exist.
JENN: Awww. Got your eyes on the future prize, I hope?
MOON: I don't know what that means...
JENN: That you shall run again, and it will be glorious!
MOON: Yeah, eventuallyyyyy.
JENN: In beautiful Boston! (I assume it's beautiful; I've never been.)
MOON: It's beautiful for a handful of months out of TWELVE. I went last weekend. Required a sweater AND a coat.
JENN: Adventures in snowy running, then!
MOON: I will not concede to snow running.
JENN: That's fair. Neither will I, really. I am a treadmill devotee in the name of temperature control.
MOON: It's more the falling. Slipping, rather.
JENN: Also a good point.
MOON: I've slipped on ice more times than I care to recall.
MOON: I have been along the Charles a few times, but I can't remember how good the shade is... If there's shade then I'm all set for a nice route for the summer.
Also awesome: the roundup.
- Elbowglitter tackles race day anxiety.
- The Disney Nerds chomp their way through DCA's Food & Wine Festival.
- The Disney Tourist Blog points out the worst and best attraction replacements of WDW's history. BRING BACK ORIGINAL FIGMENT!
- WDW for Grownups snacks around Epcot.
- ImagiNERDing highlights a nifty 1971 WDW brochure. I want a tattoo of the line art.
- Gluten Free in Orlando has allergy-friendly afternoon tea in the Grand Floridian.
- My Disney Addiction is back at it with the snarky WDW trip reporting and I love it.
Don't forget, you can follow us on Twitter @fairestrunofall. To see how our training is going, check out Jenn's dailymile here and Moon's dailymile here. If you have any questions for us, leave a comment or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. See ya real soon!