So let's see - how has my running been going? Pretty uneventfully, I'd say, but I'm feeling solid. Not super fast, mind you, but good. It's getting warm enough that I can sometimes get away with running outside, which is nice. Oh, and I have a race coming up! Yeah! Perfectly timed with my ballet-induced cutback week.
On to the roundup!
- Pink Elephant On Parade wonders if we aren't all outgrowing runDisney (gasp!).
- The Runner's Guide to WDW preps for the inaugural Disneyland Paris Half.
- easyWDW investigates the worth of this whole "Early Morning Magic" thing.
- Disney In Your Day receives a WDW snack subscription box.
- Meanwhile, WDW For Grownups snacks in the Mexico Pavilion. One of my favorite snacking places!
- An Open Suitcase goes to Universal (and mostly likes Disney better because duh). Me too!
- Will Run For Ears stays at Animal Kingdom Lodge and I'm jealous.
- Mouse On The Mind knows what (crayon) colors Princess Aurora looks best in.
- Parkeology points out that you've got to wait in a lot of lines before you can get in a ride line.
- The Disney Tourist Blog can save you money on the Disney gift card front.
Don't forget, you can follow us on Twitter @fairestrunofall. To see how our training is going, check out Jenn's dailymile here and Moon's dailymile here. If you have any questions for us, leave a comment or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. See ya real soon!