My annual spring ballet show is over, and with it my annual ballet-induced cutback week. I ran only half the usual amount of time and the six day break was very enjoyable.
Now that it's over, though, it's back to the training schedule. This week I'm dialing it back juuuuust a little, in preparation for the Run & Ride 10k at King's Dominion this Sunday. I don't think a full taper is necessary for a 10k, but I'd like a shot at having rested-enough legs for a decent time. And then two weeks after that, it's time for the ZOOMA Annapolis Half Marathon!
In the meantime, here's the roundup!
- Elbowglitter points out that body type doesn't tell an athlete's whole story.
- For the Love of Disney Running volunteers at the Neverland 5k.
- The Disney Tourist Blog counts down the best queues at WDW.
- Living A Disney Life lists the best places at WDW for lunch...
- And Mouse on the Mind rocks Narcoossee's brunch.
- The Disney Hipsters enjoy a rainy WDW day.
- The Main Street Gazette digs deep into Splash Mountain's decor.
- Rolling with the Magic explores Pop Century's accessible room. (This makes me nostalgic because I randomly got such a room for my night before the 2016 WDW Marathon.)
Don't forget, you can follow us on Twitter @fairestrunofall. To see how our training is going, check out Jenn's dailymile here and Moon's dailymile here. If you have any questions for us, leave a comment or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. See ya real soon!