What has me cutting my mileage, you ask? Why, the ZOOMA Annapolis Half Marathon on June 4! I'm extra excited for this one because the race takes place near Elizabeth's house, so I'm crashing with her the night before and then post-race we're getting a delicious breakfast. I looooove breakfast. Honestly, it's the one thing standing between WDW and perfection.
- Through Heather's Looking Glass instructs us on how to run in hot weather.
- Fairytales & Fitness keeps training steady.
- Just Me & My Running Shoes wants us all to cram in those runs on vacation.
- Darlin' Rae performs marathon prep.
- EPBOT practices a little body image self-love.
- The Runner's Guide to WDW offers a list of Disney resort secrets, one of which I legit did not know.
- A Pinch of Pixie Dust does the new Early Morning Magic thing.
- Capturing Magical Memories snags a cabana at Castaway Cay.
- easyWDW reviews the Boardwalk's new Ample Hills Creamery. WANT.
- The Disney Tourist Blog features Disney's DINOSAURSSSSSSS.
- Passport to Dreams Old & New plumbs the archives for Liberty Square's original background music.
- Speaking of old things, Disney by Mark reports on a 22 year old park hopper finally redeemed.
Don't forget, you can follow us on Twitter @fairestrunofall. To see how our training is going, check out Jenn's dailymile here and Moon's dailymile here. If you have any questions for us, leave a comment or email us at email@example.com. See ya real soon!