Looks like you'll be running past the Naval Academy and St. John's College, which both have nice campuses (St. John's is weirdly reminiscent of Washington College with the brick walkways, etc.), and you'll go past some government buildings like the Court of Appeals building and DNR. The Severn River Bridge is the bane of my existence when I try to bike over it (it's rather steep), but the view is really nice. It also looks like you'll be running past the start of the B&A trail, which is actually a really nice trail for walking/biking.Not sure how I feel about that steep bridge, but it should be fun! I've bought sports drinks and race day snacks, I've planned my race outfit, and there's an emergency KT Tape run in my future. Weather looks like it'll be decent-to-good. I'm ready and raring! Dear Navy plebes: HIGH FIVE ME.
|Fact: Anchors Aweigh is 175% better than On the Town.|
- Back At Square Zero speeds it up at the finish!
- Why I runDisney has the scoop on a Hong Kong Disneyland race.
- The Disney Tourist Blog thinks WDW smells mighty fine.
- Mouse on the Mind highlights some of the nifty books that decorate the Magic Kingdom's new Skipper Canteen.
- Living A Disney Life suggestions Disney attractions for the old and wise among us.
- Plus the Magic highlights awesome vintage Disney park photos...
- ... and so does ImagiNERDing!
- Disney In Your Day eats around Epcot's Flower & Garden Festival.
Don't forget, you can follow us on Twitter @fairestrunofall. To see how our training is going, check out Jenn's dailymile here and Moon's dailymile here. If you have any questions for us, leave a comment or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. See ya real soon!