Not that I'm generally one to have a super-packed race schedule or anything, but as of this weekend I've knocked out all my races for the first half of the year. I don't technically, actively have anything to train for until September. What do I do now???
|I am considering piracy.|
One thing I plan to do is get myself a sneaker fitting. Yes, AGAIN. I'm not sure I've found my perfect match just yet. Don't get me wrong, I love the Ravennas and I still think they were instrumental in keeping me from exacerbating any injuries during last year's fall/winter race season. But the Nike Vomeros fit sooooo nicely. They feel good in a way the Ravennas don't quite.
So I'm gonna carve out some time this summer to go sneaker hunting. Right now I have the following on my list to try out: the new Ravenna and Vomero models, Brooks Launch and Ghost. Any other suggestions out there for a weirdo with one support foot and one neutral foot?
- Darlin' Rae explains how the host city can make all the difference in your race.
- Running, Loving, Living discusses how to cope with injuries.
- The Disney Tourist Blog considers the options when planning when to go to WDW.
- Disney In Your Day attends the new Star Wars Fireworks Dessert Party in the Studios.
- Speaking of the Studios, Mouse on the Mind may be moving in.
- The Disney Blog thinks Disney should maybe build near D.C. or something and I'm like HELL YES.
- WDW for Grownups lists some of WDW's more excellent chocolatey snacks.
- Living A Disney Life dives into the history of those recently erstwhile Disney Dollars.
Don't forget, you can follow us on Twitter @fairestrunofall. To see how our training is going, check out Jenn's dailymile here and Moon's dailymile here. If you have any questions for us, leave a comment or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. See ya real soon!