If not, the roundup is here to show you all the blogs you could abandon this one for. I'm very altruistic.
- Fairytales & Fitness contemplates when to put "just" in front of your running mileage.
- The Runner's Guide to WDW details the perks attached to a runDisney race retreat.
- EPBOT got to poke around in a Disney prop shop!
- Mouse on the Mind scouts more great WDW real estate for rent. (And if it were real I'd be first in line for this one!)
- Flowers Croon puts together an adorable Disney travel bag.
- Disney In Your Day rejects the shame attached to going back to WDW. (Strengthen your Disney backbone here, too.)
- Disney Nerds has your back if you're headed off to Disneyland Paris...
- ...and The Disney Tourist Blog was there for Shanghai Disneyland's grand opening!
Don't forget, you can follow us on Twitter @fairestrunofall. To see how our training is going, check out Jenn's dailymile here and Moon's dailymile here. If you have any questions for us, leave a comment or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. See ya real soon!