- I've never done it before, which is fun
- Coincides with Epcot's Flower & Garden Festival, which I haven't attended in a long time
- Breaks up the year in WDW trips
- Parks will NOT have Christmas decor, which is a change of pace
- I've never done it before and might not like it
- April might be kinda hot
- I don't actually care about Star Wars all that much
- It means I can't really afford to do the Wine & Dine
- I miss the Food & Wine Festival
- No Christmas decorations, even if I have seen 'em a million times
|(Just pretend it shows next year's dates.)|
- I've done it before and liked it
- Epcot's Food & Wine Festival is awesome
- After Party and gift card are nice perks
- Magic Kingdom will be all Christmas'd up!
- Potential for cooler weather
- I've already done it; maybe it's time to expand my horizons?
- I won't be able to try the new, morning race/evening after party format before committing
- I miss the Flower & Garden Festival, which I haven't seen in a long time
- I've seen the Magic Kingdom in its early November Christmas decor a LOT
- If I do the 2018 WDW Marathon, I'm not spreading out my trips
- It means I can't really afford to do the Star Wars Half
The courses, while slightly different, mostly go through the same parks, and challenges (should I select to add a 10K) are available to both, although I believe Wine & Dine's races are more expensive. In a perfect world I would have the opportunity to try out Wine & Dine's new schedule before deciding, but as Star Wars registration opens up early next month I don't have the luxury. I've got some thinking to do.
Which do you think I should choose? Will you be at either race weekend?
Don't forget, you can follow us on Twitter @fairestrunofall. To see how our training is going, check out Jenn's dailymile here and Moon's dailymile here. If you have any questions for us, leave a comment or email us at email@example.com. See ya real soon!