I started this blog with Moon with the initial goal of trying to eventually run all the runDisney races, which three years ago was a much less daunting task. The growing roster of races plus the reality of how budgeting actually works made for a pretty quick pivot away from that completionist goal, but we've still made the most out of all the running and racing we can, meeting some awesome people along the way.
Sadly, Moon has temporarily left us to make a new life in Boston. As she has promised to return upon her assimilation into her new environment, I would say that my goal for the blog over the next year is to engender her triumphant return!
In case you're in the market for such things, here is an assemblage of some of my completely subjectively favorite posts so far:
- All my trip reports, 'cause I can't choose (link also includes all race recaps if you want 'em)
- The 2017 WDW Marathon recap
- An Ode to Winnie the Pooh
- My first marathon recap
- Turk is my spirit animal
- Saying goodbye to some of Epcot's entertainment
- Duolingo is NOT supportive
- WTF GPS: an original haiku
- Disney, where is my brinner?
- When Dopey happened (although not entirely as planned here)
- Thank God for pace groups
- Still my favorite treadmill strategy
- My Escape from Tomorrow review
- A high school Space Mountain story
- A high school Haunted Mansion story
- Epcot and cultural policy
- Our friend the Epcot power outlet
- I <3 Festival of the Lion King
- That time I beat the ADR system
- Our best day in DAK
- The very important "fine, don't come" mentality
Don't forget, you can follow us on Twitter @fairestrunofall. To see how our training is going, check out Jenn's dailymile here and Moon's dailymile here. If you have any questions for us, leave a comment or email us at email@example.com. See ya real soon!