** You have about a minute and a half.
Did you watch the Disney Parks Blog live stream of the Magic Kingdom fireworks? I did! I didn't find the display as emotionally stirring as the regular show, but it was certainly impressive - and seeing the castle always makes me happy.
I also went for a Fourth of July long run, and it went pretty darn well. Then I ran ten miles outside this morning and it was hot and humid and horrible I wanted to die. So that was fun. On the bright side, one more easy five miler, and then a week of running at the beach for me! (More on that next week, of course.)
Also! This week is the blog's Anniversary Week, so be sure to swing by Friday for some retrospective fun.
Oh, who am I kidding; you probably all stopped reading as soon as I had Sam Eagle call you weirdos.
- Elbowglitter recognizes the awesomeness of rest days.
- Fairytales & Fitness can help you select your next race.
- WDW for Grownups roams Disney parks as a party of one.
- Passport to Dreams Old & New ponders the architecture of Disney Springs.
- MousePlanet has a fascinating comparison of the cost of a WDW vacation in 1971 vs today.
- Touring Plans checks out the new Epcot breakfast options.
- Main Street Gazette dives into the history of Epcot's Matsuriza.
- This Fairytale Life goes WDW wedding tasting. Caaaaake.
Don't forget, you can follow us on Twitter @fairestrunofall. To see how our training is going, check out Jenn's dailymile here and Moon's dailymile here. If you have any questions for us, leave a comment or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. See ya real soon!