It's been quite hot in much of the country; I'm sure many of you know what I'm talking about. It's so hot it's been having some minor impact on my training. Outdoor runs, when I even deem it cool enough to take them, have been a bit shorter and slower, and even the gym isn't as air-conditioned as I would like it. Still, thank God for the treadmill.
I did go on a couple outdoor SHORT runs in the heat that went surprisingly well, but as I have more to say on the subject I'm holding that for another post
|They look a lot like this, only bigger and not as recently bathed.|
- Back at Square Zero explores the art of tapering before a race.
- Sparkly Runner suggests cutting yourself a break.
- The Runner's Guide to WDW considers chEAR Squad packages.
- Living A Disney Life is surprised by Enchanted Tales with Belle.
- The Disney Tourist Blog is instituting Figment Fridays! I LOVE FIGMENT!!!
- The Disney Hipsters are back with more of their Last Trip Photos. (My inspiration!)
- The Main Street Gazette ponders the implications of Tomorrowland.
- Mouse On The Mind locates more super cute aspirational WDW apartment listings.
Don't forget, you can follow us on Twitter @fairestrunofall. To see how our training is going, check out Jenn's dailymile here and Moon's dailymile here. If you have any questions for us, leave a comment or email us at email@example.com. See ya real soon!