I was at Pat's brother's house and didn't have access to the treadmill, so I braved the great (hot) outdoors and it wasn't terrible.
Monday, July 25 | ran 2.06 miles outside in 20 minutes
Almost exactly the same.
Tuesday, July 26 | walked 2.38 miles in 40 minutes, 75 minute ballet class
I try to take walks during my lunch break during the warmer months. Watch this go right out the window as soon as the temperature dips below 60.
Wednesday, July 27 | ran 13.35 miles on the treadmill in 2:15
Got up early and knocked out a practice half to make up for the scant mileage earlier in the week.
Thursday, July 28 | walked 2.1 miles in 35 minutes, 75 minute ballet class
Friday, July 29 | ran 8.31 miles on the treadmill in 1:25
Saturday, July 30 | rest
More details can be found on my dailymile page.
Okay, now that that's out of the way: roundup time!
- Elbowglitter runs on the treadmill because it's awesome. Don't hate!
- From Dancing to Running keeps motivation high over the summer.
- Darlin' Rae digs deep.
- Will Run for Ears has a Disney running playlist, as is right and proper.
- Just Me & My Running Shoes explains how runDisney referrals work.
- A Pinch of Pixie Dust hits up the Skipper Canteen.
- WDW for Grownups goes on the Keys to the Kingdom tour.
- Disney In Your Day eats a Citrus Swirl. I love those!
- Mouse on the Mind succumbs to the charms of Flights of Wonder.
- Disney Dork Tom ponders the anatomy of Disney trip planning.
- This Fairy Tale Life went to Aulani!
- Disney Tourist Blog continues Figment Fridays because sometimes we DO deserve nice things.
What do you think of my new week in review format? Should I keep it like this, revert to the old style, or other (please specify)?
Don't forget, you can follow us on Twitter @fairestrunofall. To see how our training is going, check out Jenn's dailymile here and Moon's dailymile here. If you have any questions for us, leave a comment or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. See ya real soon!