Monday | 10.75 miles on the treadmill in 1:50
Too hot to run outdoors.
Tuesday | walked 2.1 miles in 35 minutes
Wednesday | ran 10.71 miles on the treadmill in 1:50
Planned to do this one outside, but again, too hot.
Thursday | ran 4.34 miles on the treadmill in 50 minutes
Friday | walked 3.17 miles in 50 minutes
Switched my run and walk to rest up for my long run on Monday. I usually walk outside, but this time it was on the treadmill; I added some incline work, which was new to me.
Saturday | rest
Right then. Roundup!
- Rae is a Darlin' races in adversity.
- Elbowglitter believes in the Galloway method.
- The Disney Tourist Blog is the #1 authority on Disney park toilets.
- Main Street Gazette visit Les Halles bakery in Epcot's France.
- WDW for Grownups considers that eternal mystery: what's up with Song of the South?
- The Disney Hipsters love Epcot's World Showcase. ME TOO!
- Disney In Your Day shows off her latest WDW purchases.
- Davelandblog has footage of Steve Martin working at WDW.
- Plus the Magic hits up the Nomad Lounge in DAK.
- Mouse on the Mind has dinner at Remy on the Dream.
Don't forget, you can follow us on Twitter @fairestrunofall. To see how our training is going, check out Jenn's dailymile here and Moon's dailymile here. If you have any questions for us, leave a comment or email us at email@example.com. See ya real soon!